Fettuccine Primavera Recipe
This delicious dish from field editor Cassandra Corridon of Frederick, Maryland is chockfull of crisp-tender vegetables that are delicately seasoned with garlic, cheese and chicken broth. You can serve it either as a colorful side dish or a meatless main course.
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup julienned carrot
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup julienned zucchini
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet or wok, stir-fry the cauliflower, peas, broccoli and carrot in oil for 2 minutes. Add the zucchini, red pepper and garlic; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in broth. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Drain fettuccine; add to vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 364 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 404mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 6g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Fettuccine Primavera
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC