Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
The original version of this recipe came from my sister, but I've added and subtracted ingredients to suit my family tastes. It's something I can whip up at the last minute to feed guests who arrive unexpectedly. They always love it!—Nikki Best, Littleton, Colorado
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 to 10 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham or chicken
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- Pepper to taste
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the broccoli, cauliflower and onion in oil until tender. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 2. Stir in the ham, Alfredo sauce and pepper. cook until heated through. Drain fettuccine; toss with sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 550 calories, 27g fat (11g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 1513mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Fettuccine Alfredo
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC