The original version of this recipe came from my sister, but I've added and subtracted ingredients to suit my family tastes. It's something I can whip up at the last minute to feed guests who arrive unexpectedly. They always love it!—Nikki Best, Littleton, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 to 10 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham or chicken
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- Pepper to taste
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the broccoli, cauliflower and onion in oil until tender. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in the ham, Alfredo sauce and pepper. cook until heated through. Drain fettuccine; toss with sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 550 calories, 27g fat (11g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 1513mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 28g protein.
Originally published as Fettuccine Alfredo in Casserole Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.