Feta Veggie Salad Recipe
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 large green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2/3 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
1 each: 142 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 301mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Feta Veggie Salad
"This was really good. I eliminated the mushrooms and added garbanzo beans. The leftovers were good too."
"This was a big hit with my co-workers."
"Excellent & nutritious! I have also substituted a 5.25 oz. jar of cubed feta cheese with oil and spices for the last three ingredients--super easy for a version with a little more seasoning."