Feta Veggie Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 large green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2/3 cup Greek vinaigrette
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 142 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 301mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 20, 2011
This was really good. I eliminated the mushrooms and added garbanzo beans. The leftovers were good too.
Mar 25, 2010
This was a big hit with my co-workers.
Nov 25, 2009
Excellent & nutritious! I have also substituted a 5.25 oz. jar of cubed feta cheese with oil and spices for the last three ingredients--super easy for a version with a little more seasoning.