- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup red wine vinaigrette
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients; sprinkle over salmon. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Place salmon on grill rack, skin side down. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 10-12 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
- In a large bowl, toss salad greens with cucumber, tomato and cheese; divide among four plates. Top with salmon; drizzle with vinaigrette. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Feta Salmon Salad
"Great salad, especially washed down with a Sauvignon Blanc. I actually used grated spinach leaves instead of parsley and it worked! Despite being from the UK, I have also visited a pub in Mount Pleasant SC, is it Sticky Fingers your son orders the salmon sandwich in??"
"DELCIOUS! as my husband put it - restaurant quality!"
"Looks delicious. I'm gonna have this for tonight dinner!"
"Used a bit of chopped minced garlic and grated fresh ginger! The rest were here already! More salmon coming home today, and serving 'encore' dinner tonite with arugula salad! Lemon slices? Lime slices? Yum...a combo of both works for me!!"
"Added carrots, red onion and greek olives. Also made basil vinaigrette (TOH) - delicious!"