- 1 bunch romaine, chopped
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/2 cup Greek olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forFeta Romaine Salad
"This is better than the Greek salad in my favorite Greek restaurant. It is wonderful and the Greek black olives are perfect with it. It is a whole meal for me."
"Good! I used basil instead of cilantro (my cilantro hadn't come up yet in our garden!). Also added some grilled salmon to make it a meal! Added some red onion & carrots to it as well."