- 6 whole pita breads
- 1-1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning. Top with onion and tomato. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes. Cut into wedges if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forFeta Pitas
"I used both plain and sun-dried tomato pitas. Very good! Made a great light-lunch."