- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, remove seeds and discard. Cut cucumbers into 1/2-in. cubes; place in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt. Stir in onions. Combine the cheese, lemon juice, oil and pepper; add to cucumber mixture and stir gently. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Reviews forFeta Cucumber Salad
"Loved it. Tastes so light. Made it for a lot of summer cookouts and parties. I added fresh picked cherry tomatoes bought from the farmers market. I sliced them in half. T"
"Loved it. Next time i'm trying the Mediterranean Feta."
"Yum! After reading the other comments, I put in half a tablespoon less lemon juice and it was perfect for my family. Loved it!"
"This was really good. I sub. red onion and Mediterranean feta(w/ herbs & sun dried tomatoes). Best cucumber salad I ever had."