- 2-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl; mash. Add the cheese, cream, salt and pepper; beat until fluffy. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forFeta Cheese Mashed Potatoes
"This was really good, lots of flavor."
"I couldn't taste the garlic or feta in these potatoes... and they didn't turn out that creamy, at least for me"