Festive White Chocolate Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 35 min. + chilling
- 2 cups crushed shortbread cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, chips, sour cream, sugar, orange zest and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a small saucepan, combine sauce ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Cool.
- Just before serving, remove sides of springform pan. Spoon sauce over cheesecake to within 1 in. of edges. In a small bowl, beat cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Pipe over sauce. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 738 calories, 49g fat (27g saturated fat), 177mg cholesterol, 364mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Dec 20, 2017
Just wondering if the white chocolate baking chips should be melted before adding? It didn’t specify in the instructions.
Nov 13, 2016
You should disclose all ingredients in the title and description. My daughter is allergic to oranges!
May 1, 2016
Very tasty! I really like this recipe. The only change I made was to use 1 cup of sour cream in the cheesecake batter in order to use up the entire container - it turned out great! This is a nice addition to a holiday dessert buffet.
Dec 30, 2009
This recipe is definitely a contest winner. My family absolutely loves it and it's one we'll be making many more times. It's a keeper, for sure.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.