Festive Veggie Pizza
This appetizer pizza's colorful toppings make it nearly irresistible, and the fabulous flavor brings people back for a second slice. —Carol Severson, Shelton, Washington
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 5 min. + cooling
- Pastry for single-crust pie
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, optional
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped radishes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley, optional
- On an ungreased baking sheet, roll out crust into an 11-in. circle; prick several times with a fork. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, blue cheese if desired, mayonnaise, onion salt and garlic salt. Place crust on a large serving plate. Spread cream cheese mixture to within 1 in. of edge. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Top with tomatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, olives, radishes and, if desired, parsley. Cut into serving-size pieces.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 147 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 223mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Festive Veggie Pizza in Crafting Traditions November/December 1999