Festive Tossed Salad with Feta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) Italian-blend salad greens
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, water and salad dressing mix; shake well. In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, tomatoes, onion, cheese and cranberries. Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 156 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 344mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 14, 2019
Made this for our annual after-Christmas Eve service buffet. I subbed bottled classic Italian dressing and omitted the tomatoes - needed to shave a little prep time for a busy day - served with a chicken casserole
Dec 23, 2013
We make this at Christmas. It's a tasteful, colorful addition to the table. It really is delicious!