- 6 medium fresh tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Place tomato wedges in a large bowl. Place remaining ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. Pour dressing over tomatoes and toss gently. Chill before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forFestive Tomato Wedges
"Great recipe for my fresh garden tomatoes! Very tasty, will make this recipe often!"
"I have been making these tomato wedges for several years and love them. Have served them to guests and taken them to dinners at church and they are always well-received. I can't wait for my first tomatoes from my garden to make these. This is one of my summertime "go-to" recipes for serving up my garden-fresh tomatoes."