Slices of tender pork are dressed up in a tangy sauce in this quick recipe shared by Marilyn Paradis, a field editor from Woodburn, Oregon. "The pretty sauce gives the pork a mouthwatering yuletide touch."—Marilyn Paradis, Woodburn, Oregon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium beef broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Cut tenderloin into 12 slices; flatten to 1/4-in. thickness. In a large skillet, brown pork on both sides over medium heat in oil. Add 1/4 cup of beef broth; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 4-6 minutes or until tender. Remove meat to a serving dish and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the cranberries, mustard and remaining broth. Combine orange juice concentrate and cornstarch until smooth; gradually add to broth mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork.