- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) Hawaiian sweet rolls or 24 dinner rolls, split
- 1-1/2 pounds thinly sliced cooked turkey
- Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in mustard, ginger, orange zest and horseradish. In another bowl, mix cranberry sauce and green onions.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto roll bottoms. Top with turkey, cranberry mixture and roll tops. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forFestive Holiday Sliders
"Family all thought these were unique and tasty. I cut open my Hawaiian rolls and toasted them cut side up under the broiler beforehand. The recipe made more cream cheese spread than needed but I think it’ll refrigerate fine for making more in a few days."
"As someone who as a child would eat leftovers from Thanksgiving and Christmas with rolls, turkey, mayo, cranberry sauce, etc. mashed into a sandwich, I was excited to see a recipe such as this. Sadly, it did not live up to what my eyeballs pinged with enthusiasm with. I also own a catering business, so pleasing people's taste buds is my business in general. Having followed the recipe to an exact "T", I ended up with a lot of wasted spread (the cream cheese mixture) that nobody will give a second glance to. This was to be lunch for Christmas Eve tomorrow with a family gathering. Now, I'm at a late hour, scrambling to figure something else out to do with my turkey. I use my grown children as guinea pigs for everything I create, including making recipes such as this one. Even I had trouble getting past it. I'm sad to say that I cannot give a better rating. It looks great but the taste appeal didn't equal."