Turkey sliders with ginger, horseradish and cranberry sauce refrigerate well, so I keep them ready for get-togethers when we bake gifts and wrap presents. —Pamela Miller, Big Rapids, MI
Featured In: 20 Slider Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) Hawaiian sweet rolls or 24 dinner rolls, split
- 1-1/2 pounds thinly sliced cooked turkey
- Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in mustard, ginger, orange peel and horseradish. In another bowl, mix cranberry sauce and green onions.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto roll bottoms. Top with turkey, cranberry mixture and roll tops. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Festive Holiday Sliders in Simple & Delicious December/January 2015