Festive Ham ‘n’ Cheese Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 4 cups
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and soup mix until blended. Stir in ham and cheese.
- Form into a ball or spoon into a plastic wrap-lined mold. Roll in parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 122 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Feb 22, 2010
this is always a big hit at a party, everyone asks for the recipe
Jul 21, 2009
I have been making this every year for Christmas potlucks at work ever since it first came out in the magazine. It is very easy and everybody loves it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.