- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and soup mix until smooth. Stir in ham and cheese. Form into a ball or spoon into a plastic wrap-lined mold. Roll in parsley or sprinkle parsley on top. Refrigerate. Yield: 12-14 servings (about 4 cups).
Reviews forFestive Ham 'n' Cheese Spread
"this is always a big hit at a party, everyone asks for the recipe"