Festive Feta Cheese Ball
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add feta cheese and dressing mix; mix well. Shape into a ball.
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, bacon and dill weed; roll cheese ball in Parmesan mixture. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 122 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 313mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 1, 2018
Nov 9, 2015
can u use another kind of cheese instead of feta
Dec 21, 2014
This is our family's all time favorite for the holidays! We never have any left and we make at least 2!!
Nov 24, 2012
This is so easy and tastes wonderful! My daughter made the cheese ball for a Thanksgiving appetizer and had many compliments and requests for the recipe! One guest requested a take out container for the couple of tablespoons left over!
Sep 29, 2011
An all time favorite!
Dec 22, 2010
this is a wonderful and easy recipe, all 4 of my kids loved it! It is a Christmas keeper!!!
Nov 22, 2009
Very good recipe. Definitely a remake recipe!
Jan 14, 2009
I substituted crumbled blue cheese for the feta and spread the mixture into a pie plate rather than making a ball out of it. My husband and father loved it!
Dec 5, 2008