Festive Crab Cakes
Barbara Nowakowski of North Tonawanda, New York stirs up excitement at parties with these picture-perfect tarts filled with a pleasant combination of cream cheese, crabmeat and cranberry sauce.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, crab and onions until blended. Place the tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Fill each shell with 1 tablespoon crab mixture. Top each with 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 52 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Festive Crab Cakes in Taste of Home December/January 2005