Festive Crab Cakes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, crab and onions until blended. Place the tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Fill each shell with 1 tablespoon crab mixture. Top each with 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 52 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 30, 2019
I've been making these for years. They are a hit every time.
Feb 13, 2013
Took this to a Mardi Gras party. Made a double batch and all gone.
Dec 21, 2009
Looks beautiful and tasty, too. Great holiday recipe.