- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 package (2.1 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, crab and onions until blended. Place the tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Drop 1 tablespoon of crab mixture into each shell. Top each with 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Reviews forFestive Crab Cakes
"Took this to a Mardi Gras party. Made a double batch and all gone."
"Looks beautiful and tasty, too. Great holiday recipe."