Festive Corn Recipe
For a deluxe side dish that's easy yet has big impact, I whip up this recipe. It features corn and peppers in a comforting cream cheese sauce.
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1. In a saucepan over medium heat, saute peppers and onions in butter until tender. Add cream cheese, milk, salt, pepper and dill. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted. Add corn; heat through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Festive Corn
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2010
"Loved it! Very simple and easy to make!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC