- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (1-1/2 inches thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup crushed saltines
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Broil steaks 3-4 in. from the heat for 8 minutes on each side. Meanwhile, combine the cracker crumbs, mayonnaise, parsley, horseradish and pepper. Spread over steaks.
- Broil 2-6 minutes longer or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forFestive Beef Tenderloin
"Yum, this is a great zippy take! Have made this a few times and always a hit!"