Favorite Turkey Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 1 cup seedless red or green grapes, halved
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 16 radicchio or other lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice (save remaining juice for another use). In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, turkey, apple, grapes, celery, onions and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, brown sugar, curry, salt and reserved pineapple juice. Fold into turkey mixture. Spoon onto lettuce leaves; sprinkle with coconut. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 307 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 305mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 13, 2012
Have made this several times, family loves it, and when I have brought it to share, there's never any left! Usually, I'm asked for the recipe. I have left out the grapes.