- 6 cups Crispix
- 1 can (10 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel sticks
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, nuts and pretzels. In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt butter. Add brown sugar; cook and stir until dissolved. Pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat. Place a third on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 8 minutes; stir and bake for 6 minutes more. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Repeat with remaining mixture. Yield: about 14 cups.
Reviews forFavorite Snack Mix
"SO TASTY! Super easy to make and cheap! I sprinkle more brown sugar on the mix when I put each part in the pan before going in the oven, not making it better in cals for you but definitely better tasting!!"
"too high in cal."
"I substitute Life cereal, and use butter-flavored round pretzels. Yummy."
"I brought this to a potluck and it got gobbled up."