Favorite Raspberry Tossed Salad Recipe
- 4 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup julienned red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 2 tablespoons 100% raspberry fruit spread, melted
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the fruit spread, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper; shake well. Pour over salad; toss gently to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 102 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Favorite Raspberry Tossed Salad
"Delicious! We had two couples over and EVERYONE enjoyed the salad. This recipe is going with us to Canada for our annual fishing trip."