Favorite Marinated Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Favorite Marinated Pork Chops
"Very flavorful pork recipe. We loved the lime flavor; not too tart. Make sure you marinade for at least 8 hours to get full flavor."
"This marinade imparts a lot of flavor. The only change I made was to reduce the lime juice by half and I used bone in pork chops thus the cooking time was a bit longer. My husband is a huge fan of balsamic vinegar so I knew he would love these."
"This was decent but I thought the lime flavor was a little too overpowering."
"I made this the the first time for my husband's birthday with company. Everyone loved it! Very tasty!"
"Awesome marinade, very tasty! I tried this on pork chops, then on a steak. I've made it 4 times since trying it."
"I used Splenda rather than the sugar. It was wonderful. Be careful not to overcook."
"Our whole family loved these! I was out of balsamic vinegar so had to subst. red wine vinegar w/ honey but they were still great! Super simple to make- i recommend leaving in marinade overnight. Will certainly make these again!"
"Use Splenda instead of sugar. Same taste, lower sugar content."