- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 package (19-1/2 ounces) Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1-3/4 cups (7 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cream cheese and 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce. Drain noodles; spread 1/4 cup meat mixture on each noodle. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoon cheese; carefully roll up.
- Spread 2/3 cup spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce and cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forFavorite Lasagna Roll-Ups
"Made these a few times. Liked them just as they are."
"Add one package of frozen chopped spinach, cooked in microwave, with a dash of nutmeg."
"My picky 6 year old loved it, it's a keeper for sure!"
"Used ground beef, but still good, simple, "make-ahead" meal. I made it the day before and baked it the next day."
"Very easy to make and taste great"
"I followed the recipe. I think the cream cheese and cheddar cheese made it too rich. Next time, I will try a more traditional recipe."
"I made the recipe just as written and we all loved it. I may try to sneak some spinach into the sausage mixture next time I make it :-)"
"I have made this a few times, it is delicious. It's nice having the lasagna in individual rolls. This has a simpler flavor than traditional Italian lasagna, but is very good!"