- 3 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 Italian sausage link, casing removed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- Dash pepper
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Dash each dried oregano, thyme and basil
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, crumble sausage into a small skillet; add onion. Cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Drain spaghetti. Arrange zucchini in a shallow 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with pepper. Layer with bacon, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, spaghetti, remaining sauce, red pepper, sausage mixture, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with herbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
1 each: 356 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 1018mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 23g protein.