Favorite Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Favorite Grilled Pork Chops
"Excellent marinade! I had espresso flavored balsamic and am so happy I used it! It just added another dimension to a great marinade."
"I intended to grill the chops on the outdoor grill, but after marinating them in this fantastic marinade for several hours, it began to storm. I cooked them under the broiler, and when I turned them, I brushed them with the leftover marinade. Absolutely delicious!"
"I didn't have all the ingredients so I used balsamic vinegar, olive oil, teriyaki sauce, minced garlic, and Worcester sauce. My pork chops were unbelievable!!! Will definitely make again!! ! Thanks so much!!!"
"This was so good! I decided to grill 2 pork chops since this was my first time trying this recipe, plus hubby (aka Mr. Picky ) hates marinated meat. I made half the amount of marinade and still had plenty to keep out 1/4 cup to put on meat later. The smell that was still in the air in the kitchen after I made it was making my mouth water! I only had about 3 1/2 hours to marinate which was fine since the chops were only 1/2 inch thick instead of 1". True to form, Mr. Picky did not care for it........yet ate the whole thing. I thought it was delicious. I ended up saving the extra marinade to put on one boneless chicken breast in the future."
"These chops were soooo yummy. Everyone loved em. Excellent flavor! I served this with some creamy ranch mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. Delish!"
"Great tasting recipe! I used vegetable oil instead of olive oil. Also, I didn't have any cayenne pepper so I left that out. Still had plenty of flavor. Perfect for our family cook-out."
"These were good. I thought the flavor was basic, just nothing to set them apart."
"Very easy and extremely delicious"
"Very easy and tasty."