Favorite Golden Chicken Nuggets
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/4 cups crushed sesame snack crackers (about 38 crackers)
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place crackers in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then coat with cracker crumbs.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink.
Nutrition Facts6 piece: 466 calories, 27g fat (3g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 419mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 5g fiber), 26g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 13, 2014
This is an all time favorite in our house. We add a little paprika for added flavor. Very good!
Dec 14, 2012
So good! My family LOVES this recipe. I've made it a few times before but am finally getting around to sharing my thoughts. I followed the recipe mostly but used one of my own seasoning blends and didn't have sesame crackers on hand so I used crushed saltines instead. Turns out no matter what crackers/pretzels/bread crumbs I have on hand, it always turns out tasty! :)
Aug 23, 2012
Awesome...used Ritz instead of Sesame crackers & everyone loved it. Quick, easy & delicious. Thanks for sharing!
Nov 29, 2011
I didn't like these chicken nuggets at all. They turned out soggy and dry. I won't be making these again.
Oct 19, 2011
I think this is one of my favorite chicken recipes. We make it on a regular basis. Make sure to use the sesame crackers, I have tried a couple of different kinds of crackers and the flavor is just not as good.
Jan 27, 2011
Fantastic Recipe. I used Italian Herb crackers from Hannaford and barely needed any spices. Very versatile idea. Many possible tastes. Turned out very crispy and moist.
Dec 29, 2010
My family loves these and they are great on a salad.
Jan 14, 2010
This was great! Thought I might have leftovers but not so. We ate every last one.
Dec 15, 2009
My son, who doesn't like anything, loved these! I didn't have the sesame crackers so I substituted Ritz whole wheat. I also used chicken tenderloins instead of the breasts. Very tender and tasty!
Dec 15, 2009
My son, who doesn't like anything, loved these! I didn't have the sesame crackers so I substituted Ritz whole wheat. Very tasty!