Favorite Fruit Pizza
This is my favorite fruit pizza and my family loves it. I make it often for a cool, pretty and delicious dessert. —Gaynelle Henry, Newland, North Carolina
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 medium peach, thinly sliced
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 small apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch and juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; set glaze aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, orange zest and remaining sugar until blended.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread over crust. Arrange fruit over filling; spread with reserved glaze. Refrigerate until chilled.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 383 calories, 20g fat (9g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
May 15, 2017
We love fruit pizza! This is an excellent recipe to make for a summer dessert. You really can make it your own by adding your own fruit to your taste. It is so pretty and tastes delicious.
Nov 8, 2009
it looked good and it was awesome