Favorite Cran-Apple Crisp
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 4 medium tart apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Combine apples and cranberries in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice. Toss oats, walnuts, butter and sugar; sprinkle over fruit. Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 17, 2014
Delicious crisp. The cranberries make it special.
Oct 31, 2013
Delicious dessert for the fall. A good way to use apples from your tree. I did cut the sugar down to 3/4 cup in lieu of 1 cup. Cranberries gave it a good flavor.