Favorite Company Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) wild rice, cooked
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer the first 6 ingredients in order listed. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, curry and soup. Spread over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 45-60 minutes or until top is light golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 405 calories, 32g fat (8g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 872mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Oct 18, 2019
This is a delicious casserole. I will save it to my favorites. I wasn't sure how it would go because of the mayo/mustard and soup LOL, but it turned out very good! I didn't have any curry, which was fine. I added tumeric. I used a rotisserie chicken and a smoked cooked mini ham from walmart. I also used fresh brocolli instead of frozen (blanched) next time I will just put it in raw....
Oct 14, 2018
This is my children's favorite dinner, they even ask for it for their birthday meal, it's that good! I usually chop up the ham, mushrooms and broccoli pretty small because my kids don't like the casserole chunky but it's great either way.
Oct 13, 2018
Aug 4, 2011
I made this recipe using sour cream rather than mayo for a party. Everyone loved it. It's simple and delicious.