- 1 package (6 ounces) wild rice, cooked
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer the first six ingredients in order listed. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, curry and soup. Spread over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 45-60 minutes or until top is light golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forFavorite Company Casserole
"I made this recipe using sour cream rather than mayo for a party. Everyone loved it. It's simple and delicious."