- 1 package (6 ounces) wild rice, cooked
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, defrosted
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a greased 2-qt. casserole, layer first six ingredients in order listed. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, curry and soup. Spread over casserole. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350° for 45-60 minutes or until top is light golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forFavorite Company Casserole
"I made this recipe using sour cream rather than mayo for a party. Everyone loved it. It's simple and delicious."