No one can resist the smooth, creamy texture of this classic cheesecake. Whether topped with berries or enjoyed as is, it's a favorite way to celebrate any occasion.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min. + chilling
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 16 squares)
- 3 tablespoons Domino® or C&H® Pure Cane Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups Domino® or C&H® Pure Cane Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add sour cream and vanilla; beat well. Add eggs, beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place pan on baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate any leftover cheesecake.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.