Fast Raspberry Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1. In a large skillet, brown pork chops on both sides over medium heat in oil. Stir in the vinegar, jam and mustard. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 2. Remove chops and keep warm. Bring sauce to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half, stirring occasionally. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 266 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Fast Raspberry Pork Chops
"I divided the recipe in half for two and it was delicious. Something I will make again."
"Very good. I'm going to try mustard powder next time. Yellow mustard was a little strong. This dish is getting added to our dinner rotation."