Fast Marinated Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes7 servings, 1 cup per serving
- 3-1/4 cups fresh whole kernel corn, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rigatoni or cooked large tube pasta
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, rigatoni, zucchini and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, dill, salt, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Pour over corn mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 166 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 429mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Jun 8, 2014
This is such a beautiful salad - not a fan of zucchini so I used cucumber - loved this salad
Jul 5, 2012
This was a really nice, very easy salad. I will be keeping this as part of my summer collection! I followed it exactly as written, including the tarragon vinegar. Thanks for a great recipe!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.