This chilled pasta salad is pleasing to the eye and the palate. Susan Branch likes to serve it when sweet corn, tomatoes and zucchini are in season around her Kalamazoo, Michigan home. Her make-ahead favorite is lightly dressed with tarragon vinegar, olive oil and dill week.
Recommended: 15 Make-Ahead Salad Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3-1/4 cups fresh whole kernel corn, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rigatoni or cooked large tube pasta
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, rigatoni, zucchini and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, dill, salt, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Pour over corn mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 7 servings, 1 cup per serving.
Originally published as Marinated Salad in Light & Tasty April/May 2004, p20
Reviews forFast Marinated Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review