Fast Loaded Tortillas
"I tried out this 'broiler' pizza at lunch one day," says Terri Keeney of Greeley, Colorado. "My husband loved them and insisted I send in the recipe."—Terri Keeney, Greeley, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup refried beans
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Place tortilla on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with beans and salsa. Top with the cheeses, bacon and tomato.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas are lightly browned. Sprinkle with onion. Cut into four wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 116 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Loaded Tortillas in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.