- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and red pepper in oil for 2 minutes. Add zucchini and garlic; saute 4-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add the corn, tomato, basil, salt and Italian seasoning; cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forFast Italian Vegetable Skillet
"Great flavor! I made half the recipe with one zucchini and that was plenty. It takes a little while to prepare, but well worth it."
"This is a great tasting recipe which uses many garden vegetables. Also works with yellow summer squash."