Fast Italian Beef Hoagies
These simple, hearty sandwiches require just a handful of ingredients and go together in a flash. Annie King of North Lewisburg, Ohio writes, “My family thought they were wonderful, and the recipe helped me put leftover pot roast to great use.”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 hoagie buns, split
- 12 slices cooked roast beef (1/4 inch thick)
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pickled pepper rings
- Place buns cut side up on a baking sheet. Place beef on bottom halves; top with spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 325° for 10-13 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Top with peppers. Replace bun tops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 361 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 1179mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.