Fast Fudgy Brownies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries or nuts, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the oil, eggs and vanilla on medium speed for 1 minute. Combine the sugar, flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to egg mixture just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and cherries.
- Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 221 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 1, 2015
I was very pleased with this recipe! I did make adjustments by adding 1/2 tsp. baking soda. I'd also used 3/4 cup chocolate chips with 1/8 cup all-purpose flour! I did use 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries, but omitted the nuts. I took this pan of brownies to my ENT doctors/their staff! I'd baked 30 to 35 minutes, using a cake tester! My baking pan was greased and floured to make sure that brownies were easier to cut and ease from baking pan! The Drs' office really liked these brownies!This is definitely a keeper for me! Thank you for sharing this recipe!delowenstein
Mar 1, 2015
Very good and moist. Didn't add the cherries or nuts was great without. Turned out perfectly. Baked for 30 minutes.
May 12, 2010
I have not made brownies from scratch before. This recipe is very easy and tastes great. I used Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa & Special Dark Chocolate Chips. If you don't like dark chocolate, use regular cocoa and milk chocolate. These were so moist and yummy! Will definitely use this recipe often.