- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream, optional
- In a saucepan, combine tomatoes, corn and beans; heat through. Garnish serving with cheese and sour cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forFast Fiesta Soup
"This is really easy to make & very tasty. All the flavors work really well. I will make this again."
"This could not be easier! EVERYONE likes this soup and I am always asked for the recipe. A great change of pace and delicious."