Fast and Flavorful Eggs Recipe
With a small ingredient list and short cooking time, this delicious recipe is one of my favorites. And with two toddlers vying for my attention, I need all the free time I can get!
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1. In a skillet, saute green pepper in butter until tender. Combine eggs, 1/2 cup soup, salt and pepper. Add to skillet; cook and stir gently until the eggs are set. Stir in bacon. For sauce, heat milk and remaining soup; stir until smooth. Serve over eggs. Yield: 3-4 servings.
1 cup: 281 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 345mg cholesterol, 1310mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Fast and Flavorful Eggs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC