With a small ingredient list and short cooking time, this delicious recipe is one of my favorites. And with two toddlers vying for my attention, I need all the free time I can get!
Recommended: Favorite Fall Pancake Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- In a skillet, saute green pepper in butter until tender. Combine eggs, 1/2 cup soup, salt and pepper. Add to skillet; cook and stir gently until the eggs are set. Stir in bacon. For sauce, heat milk and remaining soup; stir until smooth. Serve over eggs. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Originally published as Fast and Flavorful Eggs in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p28