Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. Add the corn, soft bread crumbs, onion, mustard, salt and beef.
- Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Toss dry bread crumbs with butter; sprinkle over meat mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 292 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 120mg cholesterol, 843mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Jan 22, 2014
From reading reviews, this sounds like it may suit us to a *T*. Look forward to making some time soon, no doubt with a 5 star review!
Sep 16, 2012
My favorite! The whole family loved this one!
Jul 10, 2012
It was simple and fast and what every one has lying around the kitchen. Was a big hit with my kids
Jan 8, 2012
My 8 year old was able to make this mostly by herself. The kids liked it, but I felt it needed a little zing.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.