- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In a bowl, combine eggs and milk. Add the corn, soft bread crumbs, onion, mustard, salt and beef; mix well. Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Toss dry bread crumbs with butter; sprinkle over meat mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forFarmhouse Dinner
"From reading reviews, this sounds like it may suit us to a *T*. Look forward to making some time soon, no doubt with a 5 star review!"
"My favorite! The whole family loved this one!"
"It was simple and fast and what every one has lying around the kitchen. Was a big hit with my kids"
"My 8 year old was able to make this mostly by herself. The kids liked it, but I felt it needed a little zing."