Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) stuffing mix
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside. Place the chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, celery, onion, salt and pepper; pour over chicken. Top with stuffing.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
May 3, 2012
This is my number one go-to recipe if I am pushed for time and it never fails to deliver. I don't bother with the celery if I don't have it.
Jan 27, 2009
This is so easy and my kids loved it. I halved it and it was just the right amount for the 4 of us. I also added frozen peas and corn on top of the chicken to "hide" some vegetables in it. The kids just ate them.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.