Farmers Breakfast Recipe
Start off your day on a hearty note! This one-dish wonder will easily keep your family satisfied until lunch. —Jeannette Westphal, Gettysburg, South Dakota
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, diced
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 3 medium potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove to paper towel to drain. In drippings, saute onion and potatoes until potatoes are browned, about 5 minutes. Pour eggs into skillet; cook and stir gently until eggs are set and cooked to desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon; let stand for 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 319 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 238mg cholesterol, 292mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Farmers Breakfast
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC